Saturday 2 March 2013

Golden Wedding Anniversary Card with Spellbinders Dies

A new take on an old design -
I'm often asked for Anniversary Cards and this is my new version of an old design.
I've only made this in Gold and Silver so far but am planning to add some more
 Anniversary Milestones
Size A5 approx 21cm x 15 cm.   This one is currently available on Ebay



Products used -

White Centura Pearl Card from Crafters Companion
Gold Shimmer Card bought on Ebay
Easi Score Board
Spellbinder Dies - Floral Oval, Classic Oval large, Parisian Accents, Foliage Leaves
Embossing Folder - Tied Together
Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts
Gems from Lardystick's Larder
10mm Gold Ribbon and Corner Muncher
Pigment Ink from "Stamp It Up" in Gold and Red

2 comments:

  1. Jeannie, can you send an actual sample in the mail? I'm planning my in laws 50th but they want to go the actual card before deciding.

    ReplyDelete

If you like this, please let me know, it's good to hear from you :)